20090328

Today, 60 Earth Hour. Thanks for the support

Tonight is 60 Earth Hour night. Happy Earth Hour everybody; love green, go green! Lol.
I successfully obtained the camera. YESH! But I ain't going to take those "nice" pictures YET. Lol. Xu-Peng please don't kill me =]

These were the shots that were taken during that very 1 hour, just random shots:
I was reminding everyone before I shut down my pc. =D

"Worship" is the word. So I didn't off these lights =] I had a cooperative neighbourhood! But... there's still some exceptions. Lol. The whole area was dark. One of them can't stand it any more. So she off the lights too x) I spent most of my time during that 1 hour upstairs. Such a waste, I thought I could took my touchlight and walk to Selena's house during that hour. But it's raining. Hmmm... Well, what I did was just SMS with some of my friends. Of course, all of us was celebrating Earth Hour together. It's fun. This was the SMS content, Lol: The Room. Haha. But, this pic looks like Gazette's Guren album pic == Rofl. Since I can't walked to Selena's house. I phoned her instead. We chat for half an hour, time really flies. Relaxing, phoning and SMS-ing. What I did, were just that. =) Oh no... Look at the time. *switch on the lights* Lol.
BeforeAfter Well, my whole family members was sooo support this activity. They were sooo concerned and keep asking me whether it's 8.30pm already. Lol.

Lastly. GO GREEN! =D

6 comments:

xu-peng said...

off light ke still talk on phone
you failed your mission!!

sun yon said...

no aa.. phone din use electricity. HAHAH

Lem0nTea said...

lol...
my relatives open all the lights in my grandmother house~ XD

sun yon said...

ALL?!!! omg!

xu-peng said...

who say no use electric??
what we call 'dian hua'
'dian' not electric mer
haha

sun yon said...

aiya ya~~ no kayy .. no electric also can guna eh.. vy miracle eh.. XD