20090320

I uninstalled Calestial Destroyer (ZhuXian)

*coughs* Yes, yes. I just uninstalled my holiday game, Calestial Destroyer. =S
Well, I planned to log in to find out what's happening inside. However, there's an error while loading the patcher. Hmm... So I just uninstall it. LOL.
Here's the map of the World of Calestial Destroyer. Out of 9 regions, I had explored 5 regions. This one already statisfied me.
Well, the map actually was huge. ==" Jungles and rivers everywhere. Honestly, ZX is better than MS; because MS's GM was so lansi. Conversely, ZX's GM was so friendly.
Anyway, I hate my job's outfit. So HIAO. Zzz... But being a killer is fun. Whatever. Lmao.
Lalalala~

3 comments:

Lem0nTea said...

wahseh~
wat lvl?

sun yon said...

vy kolian. 60 =="
HAHAHHA~

no money go 挂机 XD

Kesenaitsumi said...

LOL...what Hiao??!! Haha