20090301

宅家 again

It's SUNDAY! But I ain't going anywhere. Haihz.

Some friends of mine invited me to go to PISA, where Education Fair held.
Well, I tried to call other friends to accompany me. However they seems busy. LOL
So never mind, I decided to stay at home and save up the petrol fee =]

Today is the first of March; the test of the month is approaching. Since the test fall on 23rd, I decided to pia the syllabus at holiday. Wootz~

Oh yea... To PCGHS gals who is reading my blog now,
Caution:
Tomorrow CHECK HAIR~ Remember to visit your hairdresser!
Please don't say Oh, Shit after reading this =]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. oh shit.. my hair is so short now
sobie~~ hahahaha
anyway
thankyou! my hairdresser

sun yon said...

=D welcome LOL
anyway.. i heard they say is 4.8cm.. not 5cm.. =='

Anonymous said...

why they aneh hiao eh
beh guai u cut alot.. -.-
0.2cm pun wan count.
miang ka si

sun yon said...

MIANG! HAHAHAHHAHA

indeed ==