20090318

Games and MSN. (Not rec to read)

I don't know why. Nowadays I'm so addicted to printscreen. Hahax.

Yesterday night, although it was late; I was damn bored. Veen reminded me one of my MoSiang friend, Kimizu (player name). I missed them so much then I sign in my another msn to have a little chat with them, thanks to MsnPlus =d
Surprisingly, most of them online. They still remember who is Crozoslayre. LOL. But they still didn't know that I'm a girl. Yes. In MoSiang Online, I play a male character. So no one really knows who am I.
Anyway, I blocked someone annoying when I sign in that msn. Guess who? Only some friends of mine know that. Shh... =D
We had a group conversation here. There are TidusPrince, Covince, Angeling, Kimizu, CrazyGuyz and Crozoslayre. LOL. They still playing that boring game; and still Level 4x. Wtf? Haha.
Also had a little chat with Light (kazuki) at my own msn. But we didn't talk much, I was tired and sleepy, I off after that.
Really miss them. I promised them I will be back after I finished my SPM. LOL.
Anyway, most of them still don't know my real identity. They were steam. XD

This morning. Veen did something dumb, she give me cool insects. Well, let the pictures talk:
But this one was hilarious! Hahahaha... Kimizu wrote this to Veen. She gained victory. =D

Anyway, this ka zat reminds me what happened when I carpooled Ying Shan's car back home after hiking =.=She bought this for her 金龙鱼 to eat. OMG. I keep trying to control myself not to scream in her car =X

*shivers*

1 comment:

Kesenaitsumi said...

Haha.. You seemed to be an Online community person.