20090314

IM back =D

Aish... Don't know how to describe. Internet went down for 2 days, and after I finally able to online, WTF? No water supply? Shit; so what's next? =="

Now it's raining again. Wondering whether we can climb up Penang Hill tomorrow, hope it wont too slippery. If so, we directly heading to yam zou cha. LOL.
*hand phone rings*
Wuan Xin says YUP. WE GOING XP
So we're going =D

LOL. Hope Ying Shan no PPK me again. I will kill her ==" Zetaii no...

Afternoon, my mom called me to help her go dig the soil at our home garden. I did as she asked me to, when I done it halfway, I stopped a while. The spade I took had something moving on it. I looked closely, OH SHIT. Earthworms! Cacing!!! AHHHHHHHH~
I keep Wtf-ing around, my mom called me to continue dig =.=

I looked back to the soil, FULL of earthworms. *Goosebumps*
They all moving around, so gross. Although my Bio Teacher called us to observe the earthworms' locomotion, but its so gross!
I thought there's a corpse or whatever in our garden, my mom then whack me. Asked me to continue to dig. ==' And I'm killing the earthworms for digging the soil. *sigh*

After I done the task, I keep hitting the spade to shake off the earthworms. I keep screaming, and my mom keep yelling. HAHAHA.
It's true, it's gross. AHHHHHHH-- X\

No comments: