20090318

Just for anime.

*Looking at my calender*
Oh! It's Wednesday already. Since Bleach 211 was already released at Japan yesterday night, I log on to Megavideo to search for my beloved anime. Well, Dattebayo were really fast in doing the subs. An hour ago the anime was already available. Unlike Youtube; they were slow XD
No offence; peace.. Haha..
However, the buffering was slow =="
Need wait; ahhhh~

Yesterday Yik Chia told me that Vampire Knight Season 2 was already released. I was so so so shocked and keep saying bo ko leng.
Then I searched the Wikipedia (the free encyclopedia), and WTF? Vampire Knight II aka Vampire Knight Guilty was already released last year! SHIT. What am I doing the whole holiday last year? I doesn't even know VKG had released!
Oh yeah.. I was playing Calestial Destroyer ==" suak dee

Hmm.. I will chase the whole ep. I swear XD

I also noticed that most of my friends that crazy over mangas and animes, also interested in BL! HAHHAHAHAH~ Yaoi 万岁! XD
p/s: BL manga readers are normal. LOL

3 comments:

Lem0nTea said...

wat is BL? -.0

sun yon said...

HAHAHAHAHAH~~...
erm...
BL = YAOI = Boys' love = GAY
XD

Kesenaitsumi said...

LOL.... BL is for Yaoi, for male? maybe LOLI? ^^

And Yeah, Vampire Knight Guilty already released long time agos.