20090309

Bomba meeting No.2

Last Saturday again had a Bomba meeting. We were so bored so we just took the flour which is brought by Veng Karr and take picture with it. It proves how bored we were. LOL

Presenting: Flour that reached in B1, B2 and whatever

Can't stop laughing...

At last I manage to take this picture without laughing

XD

Check out what Lilian did. Shit.. HAHA.. she make me LOL. Things just went out of control...

Friends =)
Well, after the meeting ended... Here goes the AJK meeting again. It's none of my business, so I just sit at the corner and watching them talk about donno-what... I didn't actually hear what they say. Haha... So I took some pic without their knowledge...
... and EMO-ing myself. HAHAHAHPity me... Just sat around the corner and "crying" away... HAHAHAHAH~

XP

Shit. Yvonne think of this dumb story base on the pictures above. Check it out; she sent it through msn:


Last 3 pic start:
*a bunch of besties sitting together in the classroom
*sharing secrets , gossips , having fun together
*while i'm just ALONE in the corner
*as if i'm transparent
*not getting attention from anyone
*i feel like crying
*but i cant
*i hv to keep everything to myself
*even tho thats the worse part of my life

I feel wanna whack her after that... HAHAHAH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

walau ehhh
u should send lilian's first pic in ur post to the flour office lah
so suit to be the zhao pai pic
ask her be dai yan ren
hahahaha
then next time u all can get free flour. xD

sun yon said...

LOL.. whats the email of that brand of flour?

if got free pack, we just stay at home do kuih tuh can dee.. HAHA

Memorable Diaries said...

WHAT??????
IS IMPOSSIBLE KEY!!!!
TAT ONE MOU CHIN TOU WAN KEY!!!!

IF WANT HOR....
SENT TO MODELING OFFICE LA...
IS BETTER TO BE A MODEL
WALK CAT WALK
WAKKAKAKKAKAA

THEN HOR

U ALL WIL GET FREE

MASK LA...TONER LA...MAKE UP STUFF LA....

SEEEEEE
IS BETTER RIGHT!!!

wakakakkakaa

sun yon said...

WTF? HAHAHAHAHHAHA~
lilian.. wang kok lei gahhhh~~