20090327

Qiong-suey nia.

Today I gonna qiong-suey my Chemistry teacher!
Lol. Nah... just describing how she mark our Chemistry paper only. This post doesn't contain any offensive stuffs. PG-13; perhaps.

Well...
She was so so so... Aish, I don't even know how to describe it. Let's see what she does.
She marked our subjective questions and WTF?! a lot of answers were acceptable and she marked it all wrong! Geez... Whole class was so pek cek

Oh~ It's too general, you know. You need to be more specific, SHE said.
FINE.
But she was like slapping her own mouth when she discussed the second question (Alkene: ethene).
Her answer was: Addition reaction.
My answer was: Halogenation. (unacceptable)

What the ....!??
Why not?! I asked her. Her reply to me was that
"No, alkanes and alkenes both had this halogenation process..."
"Teacher, but the question is asking about alkenes. Everyone should know the process is on alkenes"
*shake her head and hand* "No, no... Can't be acceptable. What if that person don't know it's about alkene?"
"It's impossible to them for not to read the question."
"No." *Looks away*
"Correct la..."
"Later at SPM that you write wrong, how?"
"Don't worry, later at SPM I will put Addition reaction. So now give me correct sin." LOL!
"Cannot like that. No" T T

Yerr~ I turned back my seat and discuss. I don't care she knows it or not. Lol.
Addition... Kay. It's acceptable. But why she rejected halogenation? Oh, it's confusing huh?
Fine. What about addition reaction? In alkenes, there were addition of halogens, addition of hydrogen, addition of water, addition of bla bla bla... Tonnes of addition reaction, this is general, not the what SO CALLED SPECIFIC OKAY?

And... Excuse me, if I wrote 1 point in a 2 point question, did I deserve 1/2 mark? Another one I can't remember kay... Oh, 1/2 mark will not be given. Only ZERO or FULL, kayy lorh~
Don't want ask her so much. Later she black mark me tuh sei fo lorh.

I won't care about those marks. I just want to know how to answer these paper. To specific or not to specific? That is the question. *sigh*
Conclusion: she's stubborn. Lol. PEACE!
[Finish. No offence. Kebebasan bersuara; yosh!] ==v
-----------------------------------
p/s...
To all PCGHS':
During 60 Earth Hour, our school encourage us to take some photos during that 1 hour, showing off what you had done. You may send the photos to our school's email, pcghs_moral@yahoo.com
Anyway, you may spam the inbox if you want. But... it is not encouraged. Lol.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn. halogenation is more specific k. she's just shit
lets see.. (quote from pelangi super hot)
"the following are examples of addition reactions between aklenes and
(a) hydrogen (hydrogenation)
(b) halogens (halogenation)..."

see.. halogenation is part of addition reaction. grrr..

btw . its pg 340
___________________________


took photos in the dark?
i'm scared i will take some photos with "extra" things inside lah
=S scary

FaN said...

i agree. must be specific.. what the hell. and T.T i lost more then then marks, and that was before multiplying with 2.5.. T.T i crossed out the correct answer then wrote the wrong one.. and not specific. i want to k**l the teacher.. damn it. T.T

Memorable Diaries said...

ah yon.....my chemist teacher punsi siao zha bo lai....she said...bcuz paper 1 is very'EASY' so at bck is marked strictly....wat the fuck u noe!!!!!!!!!!!

ask they all go LONG PIAK LA!!!!!!!!
MY CHEMIST TEACHER LAGI SO LAZY....ASKED US 2 COUNT BY OURSELVES U NOE.....

then yin yee said....I DUN WAN!!!!
SHE SAID:" WAT FOR 4 US 2 PAY TAXES??!!!!!....TO TIS KIND OF FUCKING PL!!!!(she said it in chi la of cuz)

sun yon said...

yvonne:
HANNO. geram nia!
-------
erm.. you better don dee. HAHAHA.. your family with "them" so got fate.. don better.. mang arr.. LOL

fan:
you're not alone. WE also wanna KILL her. AHHHH~~ next exam i also dono how to ans. GENERAL or specific. Damn. zzz

Lilian:
its not strict. IT's UNREASONABLE. omg..! science is ALIVE eh. not DEAD. we did what we read. she mark what the skim wrote. WHAT the...

NEXT TIME CALL THEM BY THEIR FULL NAME BETTER LA.
SPECIFIC ma.. no need teacher come and go.
LOL

Kesenaitsumi said...

LOL....How to take photos in the Dark? swt swt...

I spend the 1 hour time eating peanut at my house's garden and drinking 3 in 1 instant coffee. LOL

Not a bad time I guess? ^^

sun yon said...

i did! check out my blog post up thr. LOL!

peanut =="
rich of carbonhyrdates =S
fat fat.. HAHAHAH