20090208

Recall back.

Today Ying Shan just sent me photo taken at January. LOL. Thanks for the effort~ Danggg~
Well, let's recall back what happened then =D

At first, we carpooled to Pragin Mall. Ying Shan and her mom wanna do some hair thing. LOL.
Ying Shan doesn't allow me to take pictures of her at that moment =(
We went to eat steamboat after that; Gosh, we shouldn't call 2p's set. It's horrible, we were too FULL. If it wasn't Ying Shan go order a bowl of rice, I guess we could finished it. Ying Shan, you truely a 饭桶... 顶~ =.=
What we left behind... was this... zzz
After that, we sat Rapid go Queensbay shopping. Damn lucky; the bus reached there after 3 minutes. Doesn't need any waiting! =D The bus was full, we stood then. *sigh* At Rapid, Ying Shan tried to came near me. Everytime that bus took corners, here she comes! AHH.. I rugi liao.. LOL. Although you denied it, there's witnesses in bus, you know. They're looking at you. Haha!

At FOREVER 21
Cool... Whole day I haven't bought anything. Crap. Well, after that we went to Taiwan Bull to had some snack. This is what I ate:
芒果冰~ Danggg~

Uh huh... Just that~ Lmao. I don't even had a chance to finish it. My parents were waiting... LOL. What a day

P/s: Yvonne that day got go TOO. (LOL; she want her existance to be known) =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh god, this is sooo.. swt..

i cant even control my hand to ''tak'' my forehead when i see the p/s

=.=!!!

sun yon said...

=D u call me write gehh.. HAHA