20090209

Class Item

Hmm. When I read Lee Chien's blog, about the class item. Well, I guess I will too write about it. LOL. I have nothing to do =.=

This year is our last year in high school. So we must prepare for the Thanks-to-teacher ceromony (HEY! T-cube =.=). Each class has to do at least 2 items. Wow! Well, I just involve in one. The another item I just do as backstage helpers =D Just kaypo around. Hiak hiak~

Our class chose dancing; okayy.. No problem. However, things ain't same as I expected. LOL
Guess what? I had backpain after 2 lessons. Danggg~ I'm sure it's a good exercise for us all, keep feng lai feng ki. Super nia. Haha.

And the steps o.O Well, what to say. I kept say OK after my classmates tought me the steps. But when I reached home, Ta-DA! I forgot the steps. xP
Next, I need to say thank you for the teachers. I bet you sure went ka-BOOM when teaching a person like me to dance properly! Haha. Sorry I ain't serious enough =D

I will try to be serious next time, I promise 0=)

No comments: