20090210

Kena again. Sobx nia

Guess what huh? I kena again.
Ques: Kena hami?
Ans: Kena tangkap lahh... Rambut lahh...

Danggg~

Haihz. You know, same prefect took me go decipline room AGAIN. LOL. Why always S4D students kena? She's the one who took my F4 class' attendance. She seems so sweat, didn't believe me that my hair was short. She so clever, didn't let me bluff tiok. Haha! As an excuse, she call me to accompany Annabel go cut. So lame, who also know la =.=
And the most sad part is, when I say Good-bye to my fellow moniter of the class, LynnHua, who was talking to the whole class that time, the whole S5D seems to be so excited and encourage me to go out. Keep cheering, clap-clap and say bye-bye. Sobx. Hurt tiok my glass-made-heart already, broken into pieces... (You all better go buy UHU come to stick back my heart. Hahaha~) See? What a class huh? Mou sam geh xP

On the way to find my hairdresser, I promised myself to that prefect, said: "Hey, after I graduate I sure come back find you. Feng my hair infront of you, see you can catch me bo." She was like so Danggg. Lmao.

Annabel, my beloved friend. Already accompany me go find hairdresser two times. StickwitU. Dangg~

The hairdresser who cut my hair today goes to: Miss Pao!
*fainted*
I still thought is Orange. LOL. I kinda disappointed, you know. =D

Well, as usual, cut our hair in straight vertical line. Thank YOU~
When I reached home, I stand in the bathroom and trimmed my hair myself. Yeah, AGAIN. Cut myself a new hairstyle. LOL. I can't tahan PCGHS already; I had to trim my hair. The more thinner the better. Sien nia... =.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u seemed to hv a good ''hairday'' huh?
haha.. btw ur hair is ok la

sun yon said...

OF COURSE LA.
i trim myself you know. LOL
CUT by SUN YON. sure nice la. muaHAHAHAHA~