20090216

Quick post

Oh crap. LOL. Actually I'm practicing dancing now. Just take a break for blogging =)

Well, I just dance for 5 rounds and I'm sweating! But I won't stop untill I catch up everything I learned. It's not very hard actually, just that the tempo is fast; need to follow up every tempo. Quite exercising! Gosh, now I learned that Hip-hop dance is tough. Maybe worse than New Jazz? LOL; I don't know. So far so good; practice makes perfect! Just hope that I won't gone blank at stage =/

Yesterday I made a decision. I plan to take some haircutting courses; as I cut my hair myself when I was Form 3, the whole year I didn't even step in a hair saloon xD

As for behind, I called my friend to help me cut it short; for layer and trim, I just D.I.Y! My mom said she had a friend that opens hair accademy. I gonna go there to learn some haircuts! =]
After I learned, perhaps I can cut my friend's hair in a proper way; unlike now, non-edu cut. Lmao. You know, its emergency when the school wants to check our hair; we just no time for saloons!

After SPM, hair accademy... HERE I COME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r talented in it le
why not u spend ur lifetime in the hair saloon? =)

sun yon said...

LOL. I will =]
if im jobless i definately fly go thr. but since i study so much for better income and future. perhaps it just a 2nd choice =[