20090210

Another recall

LOL. The picture at last arrived. Well, see what happened at CNY!
I visited Perak that time, second day of CNY. We had a reunion at my grandparents' house; at Teluk Intan. Danggg~
Lao Sheng
Next, my cousin pulled me to go to her house, at Bidor. Danggg~ Everything there doesn't change much. The distance between Teluk Intan and Bidor is LONG; 45 minutes drive. So I took some picture back there. I'm BORED. Haha =X
Even at Perak also need seatbelts on. *sigh* So-called RM300!
When my aunt's car drove past this temple. I requested my aunt to stop the car, to take the picture of it. LOL. I felt it's design was nice, or maybe too toy-like? Haha. Saw the two fish on top? Where can you find this kind of building in Penang with two fish on top the roof? Lmao.
Location: Kampung Baru Cold Stream

No comments: