20090203

A Night ...

Rush... Pack my tuition stuff and went in Selena's car; yes, I'm going to tuition again. Dangg~

The tuition, has usual ends at 10.30pm. Unfortunately, Sheh Nee can't stand it, she's hungry. LOL. Then she left at 10.15pm. Sweat~ At first I thought she wasn't coming, she's sick ya know. Felt so touched when she come, sob sob. HAHA.
Guess what? While Selena and I freezing inside the room... When the tuition ended, Selena can't wait to leave. She pushing me all the way to get off the building. Zzz.

Well, I was sleepy when I reached home. So I decided to watch "Sinking of Japan", I was so looking forward to it. And... I felt more sleepy when I watching it. Crap. LOL.
I just watched it for 15mins and I kept on skip the chapters; skip till the end. WAH... Japan country was rescued by a guy that sacrificed his life at 5000+km below the sea, so Japan floated back I guess. And... THE END... *clap clap* =="

I was bored, just sitting at the furniture and waiting the time to past. OH, I noticed somebody watching me, perhaps stalking. Guess who?
It's Selena and Ying Shan! Gosh man, they creep me out. Just like that. They like stalkers, you know. LOL. We had a lil chat outside my home, while enjoying the view of the night sky with fireworks. My neighbourhood was SUPER! Fireworks and firecrackers everywhere! More better than New Year and CNY! =]

DONG~ DONG~ DONG~ 12am. Wheee~~

It's pray pray time. After that I went to bed. LOL.
Nah, the firecrackers damn loud. My neighbours lighted fireworks and crackers alternately. They take turns, you won't stand a chance to go to sleep. Take a break~ LOL.
Beautiful fireworks; Cool firecrackers. Too bad I didn't took the pictures, but one of neighbour did. HAHA. He was impressed and he keep cheering around. =D

Even I'm sleepy, I ain't went to bed. I helped my parents packed the rest of things.
Around 1.35am. I can't take it anymore... I said "Good Night" to everybody and BANG~ off; straight to bed. =]

No comments: