20090213

Fatigue Friday

6 hours sleep again. Dangg~ This time I really give up; sleep at school instead of doing homework. My time wasted for my health-care. LOL

Take the keys; open the lock; walk in to my class; on the fans; go towards my seat; BANG! SLEEP jor =.=v
Woot~ Raining! What a great timing. LOL. So cool~ Last few days seems to be so hot. Grrr... I had to fan myself at 7 o'clock in the morning. Zzz~

As I didn't on the lights, so my friends went to dreamland with me. Everyone was asleep. However, when Hui Chin arrived, things changed? LOL. She want to do homework, our 15 graphs =.= So she on the lights! Hou geng arr~

Most of us was awake then, except that piggy Veng Karr. She already punished to duty for 1 month as she didn't went to report her attendance. She skipped to report attendance again. I foreseen she gonna punish for 2 months =P (Hope VK didn't see this. ^^v)

Well, 30 minutes nap seems OK to me. But at assembly I slept again. LOL. I can't sleep properly, Froggie was behind me T^T So I chat with Yun Yee; Yvonne so diam. Reason: Froggie behind us. She dare not talk to me. I'm so hurt tiok. Haha! Kidding =.=
Froggie scolded Yvonne for "escaping" from her class and sit with us. *sigh* Luckily she didn't reconize me. Or she will know that I wasn't from that class TOO. Dangg~ Later she target me how? HOW? My Physics! I don't wanna fail~ NOOOOOO~ o.O

Oh yeah, Happy Valentine to those who got celebrate it. LOL. Valentine's Day also need to go to school. Sien nia. Aish, I hate to wake up so early in the morning, I can't even walk in a straight line. Zzz~
After school I planned to go kai kai with friends. Perhaps they will ponteng tuition to accompany me longer(You all better don't PPK). I so touched. Muahahaha~ They all are so my valentine =D (But sorry, my fridge was out of chocolate. No chocolates for ya all) XD

No comments: