20090227

Movie (ignore if bored)

Just last week I watched this movie. The Condemned, a 2007 action film. I saw my brother was watching it at living room when I passing-by. It gave me great impression with nice intro. Well, I then decided to watch it when I free.

When I watched halfway, I recalled back that the storyline seems to be a little similar with Battle Royale. This film was released in Japan at 2001, it was about throwing human being to an island and made them to kill themselves with bomb gadgets at their body. The Condemned, the bomb located at their legs, while at BR the bomb located at their necks, both bomb was similar with GPS programmed with the bomb.

Well, if you ask me which movie is better. I prefer BR; the storyline was insane enough to make you shake your head. Too bad Japanese poor in acting; but Tatsuya Fujiwara was so cool in BR. =D But please... BR II wasn't a great film after all. That's why I don't trust reqiuem; they just use the names, most of them didn't put much effort towards the film. Makes the film boring.

But BR II wont as boring as Japanese horror films One Missed Call, The Grudge and The Ring. Damn... These film is meaningless. At least try to be as meaningful as The Silk (Taiwan film) larhhh... At least got moral value. LOL.

No comments: