20090404

Heritage Tour i (From my camera)

Today is the day for us to explore Penang's Heritage Sites. Selena and Henna carpooled my car. Together, we step in PCGHS. 200+ photos were taken during the tour, it's impossible for me to load it all online, most photos were cut-ed. Haihz. For those who want the photos, pass me your pendrives k? Btw, I need your photos too =)

Before we took-off...
One of our teacher want us to appreciate Gurney Drive beach. Sweat, we're Penangites kayy? She just wasting time. However, we still snap some pictures. We did the same in Fort Cornwallis. Except for polluted seawater and some crows, statues and buildings and boats. Nothing more...
Soon, Xu-Peng found this place... o.O
We then moved on to Chew Jetty, most of the students haven't been there before. Well, I been there once, as my parents were tour guides, they brought me there to explore. It was low tide that day, the whole jetty was smelly and fulled of mud-skippers and crabs. LOL. Today we just saw some high tide scenes... Hmm, not smelly.. =]
At last, we arrived Pinang Peranakan Mansion. The main purpose for me to bring my bro's camera is THIS. I took alot of pictures; as Zhao Min reminded me to do so. Xu-Peng and I were busy taking photos during the whole session, Lilian and Selena were so sien with us. LOL. This mansion impressed me alot, it was amazing and HUGE! Nowonder so many films and dramas like to use this building as the scene. Trust me, you won't regret for visiting this mansion. You'll see what you never see before. *thumbs up*
Cool huh? Next destination was Sun Yat Sen's Penang Base.
I was tired after snapping over hundreds of photos, Xu-Peng was exhausted too. Sad to say, the house wasn't as nice as I expected. But it's still a Penang Heritage Site! I can't missed the chance to explore. LOL. They let us watch Road to Dawn, hmm... I wasn't paying attention though. I'm busy =P
04/04/09, I'm tha first! My comment: Piao Liang! LOL.
Next, we had a lunch at Jin-Xiu Tea House, and visited Jin-Xiu Art Gallery. (reading their name card) LOL. Honestly, your fried rice wasn't nice, but I won't blame you as you're just a Tea House ==" Peace~
I like some of the designs in the tea house though... Oh gosh, I'm so weird. Lmao.
After having our lunch, times up! Lilian, Yvonne and Xu-Peng went back their own. We all were so eager to reach PCGHS, sleepy... Again, together with Selena, we step out PCGHS together. XD
Carpooled Selena's car, yay~
Home sweet home... and some things I took during the tour.

All were gifts and maps from the guides, except for the tea house's name card, I stole it. Hiak hiak ~~ Shh~

No comments: