20090423

Pictures for School Magazine; S5D

During last Thursday, my school allowed us to bring cameras to school. Pictures for our school magazine was taken during that day; this post were about my class, S5D; it's all about us...
Credits to the camera-galz: Carmen, Chi Ling and Zanne.

Let's start, shall we?
Our class. S5D, at Block 93 a.k.a 嘉树馆
We began our shot at basketball court. My classmates in S5D:
Some were pointing at Kar Man, some just posing around.
After that, we started playing and vaining around. Can't help it, it's fun =D
S5D Dancers: Shian Li, Jolene, Henna and Carmen. LOL
The Prefects. Ming Hui, Yoke Yen and Wen Hui. Sioknya, I'm tha special one XD
Oh shit. Haha! Sorry for teaching ya guys this pose ==''
I teach them poses again ==" Opps. XD
I like this. Lmao!
They're vainner than me. Carmen and Henna =P
Wei Ning, Su Theng, Kar Man and Jun Hui
All look up! Say cheese~ =]
Later I met my K-sis, Shermaine, she's having rumah sukan there.
Annabel, Jia Yen, me, Wuan Xin and Hwa Fan
Jolene and Shian Li. Love this pic =)
Lee Chien and me. Hope someone don't jealous XD
Clockwise from top: Jia Yen, Lee Chien, Annabel, Chi Ling
Ping, Zhi Teng, Zanne, Jun Hui
S5Ds with our form teacher, Jaswant Khur
Hwa Fan, Xin Qi and Kar Man. LOL
After one hour of snapping, we had to went back to our class. School rules~ =S Bla bla bla... We were too excited and can't calm ourselves down. Our teacher then let us had free period until recess. Aww~ sweet! =D
Taken during Civic lesson.
Before went home; snap a pic with our Civic teacher. =D
Pei Qi, LAM, me and Henna
S5D... we LOVE =PLet's enjoy 2009 together. With memories and joy. <3

Coming Up Next: Earth Day/PM and PJ Projects

No comments: