20090430

Moral Project: Recycle Day! =D

It's April already, Earth Day. Our school organized a recycling activity, so let's start recycle!
Students took cameras to school, which was legal that day. We snapped some pictures for our Moral Project, everyone's pretending to pack things and tying stuffs up, which was so fake. LOL. Who cares? Our school teachers understand us, they even teach us how to pose =='
After the models finished their pretends and fake poses, we started our REAL cam-whore! Again, our teacher let us had free periods to play, we're just too noisy XD
Yup, I wear specs. Only during school times or tuition times, it makes me looked smarter 8)
S5D folks!
Erm.. well... This is my AddM/MM teacher XD
Kar Man sleeping; and that's my notebook =='
Kar Man standing; with Wei Ning's key chain on her shoulder
S5D folks had started their cam-whore... As for me, I'm playing with Zhao Min's double-sided-tape. Lmao...
Later, Chi Ling and Lee Chien found out it's fun..! =D
My apologies... *censored*
Rich lady vs tha robber
"We just came back from Japan~"
*Erhems* Everyone's back to normal after that =P
I think...
I don't know what had happened =='
Crabs? or shopaholic?
Pei Qi v(O_O)v
"Inilah Pas Keluar S5D" =SCan't get it? Description:

We were actually needed to wear this perspex whenever we're going to toilet, this is to prevent the students from skipping classes. Plus, you must hang that stuff on your neck, or else they will consider you ponteng kelas. As a result... demerit! ~~ No excuses.

So scary~~~ =='

No comments: