20091026

Graduation Night

During evening some friends of mine came to my house (sorry gals, my house was so messy); while others heading to Gurney for a lil walk. While most of them asked a make-up artist to make-up for them, I chose to do it myself. As the it was too pricey for me.
I went to school by Yvonne's car and Heah was with Selena.We reached our school quite early. I met a lot of friends on the way to my class, I was screaming all the way when I saw them. Some I can't even recognize them! They were so gorgeous and pretty.
with Hui Xian
with Selena
with Cally (clown appearance for their drama)
with Veng Karr and our Zhao Min (MC) Lol.
Hui Jing, me and Karr; with someone's teddy =)
After that the hall gate was opened. We went in and booked some strategic places, and continue our vain mood, of course.
with Nee and Karr
10 years already, ei? Ying Shan and Selena
Ee Wei
Take pic with our Chem teacher (to poh pi our Chem get A, LOL)
with PY, Teacher, Piang and Karr
Classmates: Sze Hui, Zhao Min, Karr, (below) Tze Teng and Xin Qi
Caryn, Lilian and Veng Karr
with Nee again
No need to intro again, right? =)
The ceremony was started with the performance of 24 Season Drum. Their performance was fascinating and surprising! Thumbs up!
During the show and performance, I can't manage to take the photos as I need to eat my dinner and my camera's battery was exhausted. LOL. Forget to charge =.= Lalala~
Here's our four pretty MCs =D
Well, after our class' performance ended. I sneaked out from the hall and took some photos of them. You girls performed well, all of us were proud of you! *claps!*
Final pose for Arabian Dancing
with Wuan Xin =)
I ran back to the hall and saw my other friends. I then took photos again; I used Nee's camera, by the way. LOL.
with Drama MC Yee Ying, an idiotic fan actress aka Lilian
Us. p/s: I stole Hui Mei(the magician)'s coat. LOL.
La' yeng
OMG! What am I doing? What she's doing? LOL. with Xu-Peng..
Well, they were worst than us right? Lilian and Heoh.
Although Lilian failed that morning, but she succeed this time 0.0 LOL!
End of the day, we saw alot of friends cried. The scene was so touching and memorable.
And the performance was amazing. A great night indeed.
But...
Why aren't we crying? Are we heartless? =.=
Ahh~ Nevermind...

No comments: