20090809

Peace Run 2009

This morning I woke up early again; activity for today: Peace Run =D
Last year I didn't join Merdeka Run or Penang Bridge Marathon, so I joined this; 6km journey around Youth Park and Gottlieb Road.
Most of us were late; but the event didn't start yet, so all of us were in slow motion =)
I was with Ying Shan, Yvonne and Ee Wei by the way; I didn't join my S5D friends. Lost contact with them in the morning =.=
After warming up with some aerobics (I didn't do warm-up, it's weird dancing aerobics in the morning. I was sleepy, anyway), the event started.
Well, the whole period we just kept on running, jogging and walking ==
Yvonne and YS flyyy to the front, Ee Wei and I was at behind (not very behind; medium, medium..) Ee Wei even stopped infront of our school's opposite geh 7-11 to buy 100plus.
Well, what really surprised me was when I JUST REACHED outside PCGHS, someone was running back at the opposite of the road. Speechless; they run so fast, beh chuan meh?

After the long-long journey, I finally reached the finish line! *claps*
I saw Yvonne and YS at finish line, they thought I was missing during the run; they didn't realise that is them who dumped us behind =.=
Took our cert, take a break, drank our drinks... and start snapping pictures =)
But I did not manage to take pictures with all of my friends, they all ran to the playground to do "Tarzan". Sway-ing away. Zzzz...
with Ee Wei

curi-curi snap Hui Mei. muahaha

FWanYi kacau us with her dumb hand =.=Wait.. Who's FWanYi? Nah..!

A proper picha snapped by FWanYi (my revenge) x) I own 3 certs, bwahahaha

Hui Mei, Ying Shan, Sun Yon and Ee Wei
YS use the umbrella, eh eh eh... to piak Yvonne, la la la... Lmao
=D
Group picture with other friends; weee~
From left: Hui Jing and Hui Mei; we're going to Bali Hai for breakfast =P
We're here =)

Before ... ... after

Of course, we went home after that. YS and Yvonne later heading to Queensbay to meet Heoh. Gals just can't stop shopping, aren't they? LOL.
As for me, I had to stay at home to finish my Biology; Ban Liong bro (Ban Liong兄) needs our books on his table tomorrow, I'm a good student, anyway. *applause* LOL. Plus, I was grounded due to prevent H1N1 T_T

Another sad thing: my shoes =.=
This morning so lun zhun; stepped on mud. Gerli nia. Zzz~

2 comments:

Jess said...

eww... y i look so ugly in the pic???

sun yon said...

yor.. gao hiam la you
whr got.. sampat ==