20090816

Flash Back (16th Bday)

It's nice to receive wishes from friends and family, I recalled back my 16th birthday where I received a lot of messages not only from close friends, but also some primary friends and those who were transferred to other school. Just a few SMS already made me happy x)

What I really surprised was my buddies gave me a surprise party. I cried when they surprised me with a birthday cake; they just too sweet.
But I hate them forcing me wear the Granny-pyjamas and a damn short skirt. WTF.
The sweetest thing was they bought a wallet. I'm still using it =D

I had a shelf just for my presents, these were from them. The strips of papers were put together with the wallet, and together with a picture.
I sticked them together as it is easier for me to see it;
and I noticed some strips wrote stupid things ==''
But it still sweet, right? Cherish them XD
On Friday, during tuition somehow Henna mentioned my birthday to our teacher, Anthony Tan that my birthday is coming.
Actually, my birthday falls on Oct; it's long way to go.
He later gave me a present, its a pen; and everyone else will had it sooner or later.
Although the wish is very early but thanks anyway =)

2 comments:

Jess said...

eii i wrote something on the strip too.. hehe.

sun yon said...

-.-''
which one.. bo write your name behind. LOL