20090829

Holiday? Please...

Honestly, this holiday doesn't seems to be a holiday at all. It's a study week.
Before Thursday, I pia almost everyday. Now I'm laying back.
Why? Because I just noticed that the exam fall on 9th Sep. I thought is 2nd Sep, so I was scared I can't finish my studies and kept on reading and reading until I headache. Shit. Why am I so steam. I'm taking my breath now... Breathe!

I took 4 days to settle all my Add Maths;
Note: I studied ALL myself. Honestly, at school the teacher was fast, and my tuition teacher can't manage to finish all the syllabus before Trial.
So I just had to do this myself. We cannot rely on our teachers, we need to do this ourselves.
Hope this time I will pass my Add Maths since I just half-bucket-of-water.
Luckily my parents understand my circumstances as I told them I may can't get good results for Add Maths this time. *praying*

Doing Add Maths as easy as ABC? Think again... See how messy my table was.

Wish my friends that having their trials after the hols, good luck! =)

No comments: