20090828

It's not a stray dog

Last few weeks ago, at night, there's a dog outside my house. We didn't notice its presence until it slightly wailed, I went out to check out what's going on, later noticed there's a dog there.
What really surprised me was that the dog was beautiful and it was quite tame, it doesn't seems to be a stray dog. It doesn't had any dog collar and one of its leg was injured; so I can't help it and asked my parents to let it enter our house. However, permission wasn't granted.
So I just went in our house to took out some food for it. Of all the food I tried to feed, it only ate bread with cheese =='

Next day I had to go to school, when I was waiting for my bus, it still out there.
But when I reached home from school, it wasn't there anymore. I thought it just walked away.

Yesterday on the newspaper, there was an article about GrASS (Green Animal Shelter Sanctuary).
And I recalled about this dog, and I realised that it didn't left. Just that it tried to invade my neighbour's house due to avoid the hot sun. So my neighbour called SPCA to send it off as it's the best solution of it.
However, when the SPCA guy came to bring it away, my neighbour asked them:
"Hey, what're you going to do with it?"
Without hestitation, they replied:
"Put him to sleep."

WTF. Their reply was such a shocking to my neighbour, weren't them supposed to be CARING?
I hope they were kidding... I hope.
It was such a heartache; he is a good boy, you know.

These were the photos I took when it was outside my house:


*sigh*

2 comments:

yvonne said...

shooooootttttt
how can they do that?! its a life yah know
and it doesnt harm anybody
~!@#$%^&*(

sun yon said...

haih.. he's vy guai eh you know..
sobx