20090831

One of Gackt's Info

From Gackt's blog:
We were married only for a very short time.
I will never marry again.
If anyone's name is entered into the family register with me, that will be
the time when I die.
If, just before I die, there is someone who wants to be with me until the
end and she wants to be legally married with me, and there is proof of us having
lived together, I will probably legally marry her.
I also don't want children. I don't think that children make a marriage
last longer.
There are couples who don't separate because they have good children, but
that is very rare [lit: completely strange story].
I was watching a program on television once, where people were saying "No
matter what happens, children should always have two parents, not just one." But
I think that's a problem.
Children can grow up having just one parent, and children without parents
can also grow up.
If the parents think, "We must stay together because we have children,"
children are always very conscious of what adults think and will feel that way
too. And nothing will ever make them change their minds.
When parents love each other, it will mean something to the child. If this
is not the case, the child won't know the meaning of having parents.
Of course, if I say that through this I have not even once wanted a child,
that would be a lie. I have imagined what my child would have been like if she
and I had agreed to have a child.
But I will never have children. I feel pity for any child who would have my
genes. This is because of the trauma I suffered from my childhood experiences.
It was very hard for me. Living through what everyone imagined was an abnormal
development became extremely painful.
If there is ever anyone who has my genes, they will have my abilities. I
remember what happened when I was young. My parents gave me strange looks when I
said I saw spirits, and I was suspected by adults of having a mental
illness.
I don't want my child to have those same kinds of memories.
( I dont blog anymore so i decided to put this on my links section... )
Gomen..

It's sad. Why successful person always had a bad childhood memories?

2 comments:

karadin said...

This is excerpt is not from Gackt's Blog, it is from his biography Jihaku (Confessions) published in the early 2000's.

And you may have taken it from an English translation by a fan, so it might not be too accurate.

sun yon said...

Hope so.. i also dont want him to be so melancholic.
i saw this when i was surfing the net.
love Gackt always =D