20090510

Wesak Day 2009

During this year's Wesak Day, I decided to participate Wesak Day's Night Parade. Its been years since the I participated this ceremony. Last time I was on duty as Penang Buddhist Association's helper, this year I decided to walk with my friends who is from Pu Ai (普爱). This is our last year to walk this parade as a student, we appreciated what we did =)

Of course, pictures was taken during the whole session. From the beginning till the end.
Random shots:
Before entering CRC, Selena and I walked alround. Look see look see. LOL
CRC is HUGE ==' It was hard to find our friends there.
Soon, a bunch of people carrying huge flags and stopped right infront of me. Later noticed that they all were from Three Wisdom Association (三慧). Immediately, I rushed into their barisan to find Lilian. LOL. She wears like our school's prefect, omg.
After that Lilian requested to go toilet ==' Fine. Accompany her go then, later I spotted Jing Han! One of the Pu Ai's, call her came to meet me infront of the gate. Instead, she stayed infront of the toilet taking care of Pu Ai's gina. Aww~ they were all so small and cute... XD
Lilian and Jing Han
It's time to start our 7km journey! So excited X)
Kah Sing and Jing Han
Alot of citizens came to watch the parade.
I met alot of friends, teachers and school mates.
With surprise, I also met our school's photographer, Mr. Pram!
He said: Lu hip wa, wa hip lu. LOL!
Random shots again. Thai, Vietnam, and Burma Temples...
It's getting dark, harder for me to take photos. I really hate flash. What to do? sigh**
The ginas were so CUBBI. I wont hesitate to snap some pics =) They sang songs (sometimes yell), squat-down to take some rest and excited about the candles... All their movements was so so so... irresistible! Argh~ feel wanna pinch them XD
At night, I only managed to snap lights ONLY. Lmao.
Before reach our destination, I stopped infront of Rozel's Furniture. I stand there and took pictures. Pu Ai walks infront the parade, so I didn't had a chance to see what's going on behind.
On top, those guys were from Chinese Orchestra, I think. It's amazing they play the instruments for hours. But what I really impressed was a group of guys were actually marching! No kidding, commands and spinning flags. OMG. faints*

This was the only flower-car I had been waiting for, from Penang Buddhist Association (槟城佛教义学). One of the largest. Every year, this one is the last "car" =) A lot of Bulan Sabit Merah people surrounding it with a rope, don't want us to get close to it =='
During that night, the scene was spectacular! Especially the moon =)
Again.. Happy Wesak everyone!

Happy Wesak, Happy Wesak, Happy Wesak to you all; 为塞快乐,为塞快乐,为塞快乐祝福你~

No comments: