20090528

Tagged by Hiyuri. *breathhh~~*

1.My Name :
Sun Yon
2.My Birthday :
4th Oct
3.Who tagged you :
Hiyuri
4.Name 5 best friends :
Nah, I have more than that ;)
5.What do you wished for birthday :
Nothing.
6.Happy things that happened recently :
Holiday holiday! YESH!
7.Most stressed about recently :
Coughs* EXAM of course =(
8.What is your dream about future :
Nothing.
9.Do you have someone you like :
Yups. I like them =D
10.Will you visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering :
Sure, they teached me
11.Most happy to hang out with :
friends, the more the better XD
12.If two of your friends are having conflicts :
I ain't gonna do anything
13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover :
Japan. SHOPPING!
14.What to do in Christmas :
Chill out! Drinks and presents =)
15.Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with :
Everyone; oh merry xmas. lol
16.Bad habit on waking up early in the morning :
Hate to speak
17.How many siblings do you have :
just one bro
18.Favourite song(Female) :
Utada Hikaru (recently)
19.Favourite song(Male) :
Gackt (recently)
20.Favourite Colour :
Black, silver, white, grey. oh monochrome..
21.Flush before using the toilets? :
Of course! Who doesnt? =.=
23.Affectionate to guys or girls :
Hmmm... BL can ka?
24.What do you want to shout out loudly :
YOSH! HOLIDAY!! HAHAHA!!
25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? :
why not?
26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC :
*smacks* dumb quest
27.Who’s the bastard :
never think about it before
28.What’s the current affection :
huh?
29.Ugly when asleep :
yeah.. XD
30.Whats the time now :
16.39; does that matter?
31.Do you hate the person who tagged you :
nah... just wanna kick her a** off =P
32.Weight :
secret..
33.Weather today :
dim dim
34.Are you pregnant :
shit question.
35.What will you do if you win a lottery :
laugh-out-loud of course. bwahaha
36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni-life :
enjoy the scent of freedom~~

【People Tagged】Please don't kill me kayy? XD
1. LILIAN
2. XU-PENG
3. SAZZ
4. WMEEN
5. LEECHIEN
6. XINQI
7. HUIMEI
8. WEIXI
9. YINGSHAN
10. EEWEI

01-【Does no.4 know no.6?】
I dont know. LOL
02-【No.10 is a male or?】:
Nah. She's a she.
03-【The hobby of no.8】:
Eating guaa. XD
04-【Does no. 1 have any siblings】:
Nope
05-【The surname of of no.7】:
Tan... Correct ma? Zzz..
06-【Does no.10 have alot of friends?】:
Hmm.. Yup? lol
07-【Anyone tackling no.4?】:
What do you mean? Bo understand
08-【If no.2 is being introduced?】:
To who? Someone will get killed by someone ya kno..
09-【The favourite colour of no.6】:
Er... Green? I dont kno..
12-【Where is no.5 studying currently?】:
PCGHS... where's question num 10 and 11 btw? zzz
13-【How do you know no.10?】:
She sits infront of me when I was in F1! =)
14-【Whats the difference between the birth month of no.1 and you?】:
She's 4po. I'm 8po.
15-【Ever hang out with no.9?】:
Sure. SHOPPING =D
16-【Do you like to chat with no.2?】:
Yaya... she's sampat =='
17-【Like to be with no.3?】:
Aww~~ she's my mom kayy? XD Lao BU lu ho!
18-【How do you think about no.7?】:
Stim .. zzz
19-【How do you think about no.9?】:
Sweat ...
20-【Do you love no.5?】:
NO!! OMG. make sure she's not looking at this. Lol

a.Who tagged you with this questionnaire? :
HIYURI
b.How long have you known him/her :
Er.... 3 or 4 years? perhaps..
c.Do you think that he/she is important to you? :
If i say no, will i get killed? XD
d.Your relationship with him/her :
Friend. and.. BL topic chatter XD
e.Whats his/hers hobby? :
Boys o Love aka BL~ ==v
f.What do you think about his/her personality? :
BLBLBLBLBLBLBL
g.His/her points of importance in your heart :
BL =='' yeah again..

*1st thing before sleep :
Set my alarm
*1st thing after awaking from sleep :
Give me 2 minutes please...
*Your idol :
Too many
*Favourite season :
Autumn
*Worked part-time before? :
Nah
*Times worked :
Student.. lalala
*Country that wanted to go the most :
Japan! XP
*Personality hated :
1) Annoyers
2) Backstabbers
3) Bad tempered
4) Those who's just WTF. LOL
*Are you a crybaby? :
I considered myself cold-blooded *qiang~*
*You laugh alot? :
Yup! =D best medicine.
*Do you like to go out alone? :
Depends on my mood. Mostly not
*What time will you wake up if it's a holiday? :
Depends what time I sleep =D
*Today’s weather(Sunny Rainy Cloudy):
Cloudy
*Choose between Friends and Lover :
Friends! (cuz i have no choice) HAHAHAHA!
*Choose between Chances and Fates :
Chances (ehh? WoCaiWoCai...)
*Are you narcissist? :
Ow YESH! Im vain. HAHA
*Is this questionnaire long? :
Ask again I gonna slap you kay?
*How to make yourself feel better every time? :
Think positive, you're not the worse...
*Favourite food :
anything. I LIVE FOR FOOD
*Do you like ice? :
ok luu
*Are you full of happiness? :
Yeah =D
*Who are the friends that you care the most? :
Those I care (wtf im replying? Lmao)
*What's the most important item in your bed room? :
Bed larh. zzz
*Most consistent dream at sleep :
About myself
*Will you forgive a guy that is mentally disobedient? :
Har?
*Whats the meaning of life? :
Just live on... Meaningfully (zzz what did i reply again?)
*Do you know?(See if you can answer this!):
*When do you hate me? :
HA?
*Like the day you were born or been into the society?:
I was still a baby..
*Like Taoism or Confucianism? :
I dont kno... Wise will be alrite
*Favourite cake? :
Tiramisu
*Can we stop this game now? :
I gonna slap you off. Hontoni des..
*Do you like sardines? :
Not really
*Who knows you the best? :
Myself
*IQ higher or EQ? :
IQ
*Computer or Mobile Phone :
How about iPhone? 2 in 1...
*Prefer to sleep or play? :
Sleep
*Friendster or Facebook? :
WorldWideWeb.blogger.com (actually I dont know how to use FB)
*Whats your wish right now? :
Good results? =='
*Tired? :
I will slap you. I swear, Mr.Question
*Favourite drinks :
H2O. LOL
*What do you think of the humanity and personality of the person who tagged you? :
BL BL BL; argh! her world just full of BL. worse than me ==' HAHA

YESH! it ends! zzzz AT LAST...

No comments: