20090502

Cooking Competition AGAIN

Again... I joined a cooking competition. This time wasn't a grand competition, it just a minor one, held by Fire Brigades.
While waiting time to pass, I took some random shots. It's raining, I can't get enough light to capture the photos.
This is Bilik Masakan, a place for participants to cook. But this room was not big enough, can't fit in 5 groups, therefore 2 groups had to cook outside.This is our place to cook... As a group leader, I'm the one who bought the stuffs. Like everyone says, I bought limited sources. Sorry for the shortage of garlics =='
Err... when I give instructions my expression is... Oh god.. Zzz

LOL.. siao po Yee Fung... Fried Tomyam, Seaweed Soup and Bali tongsui

Nah.. judges. Nee ate the most XP
Champion. Congrates ya~ =)
Our group managed to get 1st-runner-up. What a surprise.
Soon, we left our school and wait for Selena's mom to fetch us. While waiting... again, random photos were snapped.
Lilian Lew's shadow. lol
7-11
We went to Ritz. Selena choose a cake for her sis.
Happy Birthday Samantha! =D
In Ritz.

Thanks to Xu-Peng for helping me... I wasn't noticed that I had touched chilies, when I touched my eye it burns! My right eye~ T T Luckily, Xu-Peng managed to help me removed my lens; kam xia~ 2po! =)

Chee Lee was hurt too. Not her eyes, but her hands. She soaked her hands in ice water don't know how long dee =='

No comments: