20090730

Pantai Keracut AGAIN

Yes. We went to that place again... *yawns* but was under BOMBA.
What to do? I want the word "layak" in my co-curriculum; so I need to go there again for my own sake.
Honestly, it's kinda scary to go there again. Last time when I went there, I was totally EXHAUSTED from the very beginning. I kept plead and beg my friends to stop. But they're cold-blooded, no use. *roll eyes*

This time, however, surprisingly, I PASSED!
*evil laughs*
During the whole journey I wasn't as exhausted as the first time I been there. Even Karr and Nee said so =)
So happy... weee~
But, some of the members can't stand the agony. It can't be helped but had to take a some rest when they feel tired or dizzy.

Ok, enough intro.
We start our journey at 9 o'clock; most of us were soooooo excited ==''
Some of the BOMBA pengawai joined us. It's more safe for them to come with us, no?
Sadly, I didn't bring a camera. So all these photos were from Xu-Peng's.
This is her
The route map
During the whole journey in the jungle, no photos were snapped. Everyone was busy.
I was in the front line, we manage to reach the beach at last. Then I led them to the place where we should put our bags on.
Although I had been to beach for countless times, but I still feel good when lying on the beach, looking at the sky and listening to the waves =D
Surprisingly, there were a lot of ppl there. One of them were from USM.
After eating and rest, we played Captain-Ball? =='
While 2 teams were playing, others sat beside and chit-chating.
After enough playing, we CLIMB back again. Lalala~
I don't wanna describe the process that we had gone through.
Finally, back to the station. Waiting for transport
ENd...

No comments: