20090605

Pantai Keracut

At Thursday, I woke up early to go to Undang.

At Friday, I woke up early to go to Pantai Keracut...
Altogether there were 6 of us, Sheh Nee, Wei Lun, Isaac, Veng Karr, Lilian and me.
Wei Lun drove us up. We then watched the sunrise there. Nice view though =)
But, however, impossible... They bully me T_T
LOL. Gals..
This is the starting point for our journey, we must register ourselves to get inside. There are two ways to reach Pantai Keracut, either by walk or by boat. Btw, we don't need to pay any fees, because we walk there, I mean... We CLIMB there =\
While waiting the clock strikes 7.30am, we started vaining again. LOL. This shades is Lilian's btw.
Now, we started our journey. The road there was... nice ==' So we continue to snap pictures XD
Nah.. The pair who always block me from snapping pictures.
Ok... After the nice nice roads and lanes, we finally reached the true jungle. LOL.
The journey was damn challenging... for me =='
Stairs. I hate stairs; especially BIG ones. OMG. Climb only for 20 minutes I already surrender, faints and nausea. I kept called the fronts to stop. =S
Luckily, Lilian lend me her walkman handphone, no music no life; I finally overcome those PAIN. LOL
Soon, we took a break on this bridge. Random shots again. LOL
We weren't surprised when Lilian did something sia sui again x) She wanna took pictures under the bridge, but...
Her shoes was wet since then. Accident does happen, rite? =x
Another break at the Meromictic Lake, so-called lake that doesn't had anyway H2o. LOL.
Look at this pic, do you see any water under us? XD
After the tough climbing and jungle tracking, we saw this ==''
Veng Karr then discovered they're from BB (Boys' Brigade). What a coincidence for her. LOL.
She met her church members and friends. So was Isaac. As they went for a lil chat with their friends, we then went down to the beach.
Hey, this is Pantai Keracut! =D
The beach there was clean and the water was soooo jernih. Haha. 100times better than Paradise's and Bayview's.
We ate mee cup =D
But must boiled the water first. I don't know how to set fire or control the fire, so I just stand there and watch =='
This kid actually helped us to control the fire; what do you expect? He's from BB, already trained well.. Unlike us who's from Firefighters' Cadet, who only knows how to put out hazardous fires, not to set fires x)
After ate our meal, we went back. We took another route; Isaac leads. He walked so fast until I can't catch-up. I was gasping for rest =='
He then chose an EXOTIC route, damn narrow and steep... He said it's a shortcut. *roll eyes*
At last, we reached the nice nice roads and lanes.
We bought and drank cool drinks at a mart outside. It was the first time I felt that ice-lemon-tea and 100PLUS was sooo soooo nice to drink~
(imagine how suffering we were ==')
Everyone's tired.
So I requested them to drop me at my house, I was lazy to go to Nee's house... I wanna had a nice bath at home ='(

As expected, my leg was pain and sour, lactic acids. Lmao.

I was tired at tuition too ==' s.l.e.e.p.y~
But it's a great experience =)

YOU SHOULD TRY IT xD

ps: Missed the photos from Lilian's cam. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Katak said...

wow!
nice view! i like it!

sun yon said...

yaya. next time go there see sunrise or sunset.
SOOOO romantic =='
you can even push your frens into the sea if you want
0=)