20090716

Class Pic: 2007-2009

Well, at last, I received my class photo. *claps~*
Kay, I know it's late.
But what to do? This kind of thing happens when we forgot about there's a stack of class photos in our class cupboard.
We all already lou-mo ...
Whatever; as long as I receive this XD

Then, when I was arranging my files, I saw some class photos which I had took during my years in PCGHS.
So, I think it's ok for me to post them here =D
It just for SHARING =)

But...!
Year 2005 and 2006 won't be post up due to some circumstances.
Hey, it's when I was in Form 1 and 2.
We were still a gina, you know. We all looked dumb and doink. Zzz...
Plus, I don't want to be killed by my former classmates... LOL.
Gals just love their faces. Lalala~
2007 / Form 3 - K3A
2008 / Form 4 - S4D
2009 / Form 5 - S5D
Aww~ I gonna miss them.
Sucha big family ya know?
=;(

No comments: