20090920

19.09.09

Last Saturday was Veng Karr sister's wedding; 19.09.09
Due to some issues I can't attend their wedding ceremony during that morning, I only managed to attend the dinner. We reached Red Rock Hotel quite early, but due to some issues again we entered at 7.35pm.

In Lilian's car, it was quite surprising, she didn't speed when her mom's around. Unlike Friday when she fetch us go to tuition, she lap till I dare not scream, I closed my eyes, you know.

with Lilian the hiong driver with NeeSaw this at the entrance. I'm so wanna kidnap it XDSo sweet right? Their collectionHere's Veng Karr, and us =D
Honestly, she changed a lot, make-up really made a difference. I stalked her whole night. Just unbelievable XDOur attitude still can't change... still in sampat state *roll eyes*See what I mean? ZzzVK's 2nd sis and her friends; same table with us. They're hilarious. LOLThey did this for VK when she's not around; of course, we helped them xD
"Pls look b4 eating"Table 36 group photo with XiaoHua tha 花童 =D she's cute right? OMG~with the Bride. She's beautiful that night
thats why Nee insist to stand with her, childish =.=
The groom and the bride =)
By the way, this is Nee's parrot. LOL!
-END-
p/s: there's tonnes of photos not uploaded. cuz it's way too sampat. lalala~
C h e e r s !

No comments: