20110119

LOL. im back. i think...

Yoyo. Im back. Sorry for the no news on blog thingy. College life is wueyyyy too busy. I SWEAR!
And why Im writing now? Because, now is my semester break! XD

Btw, guess what. From now on, I will be wearing make-up!
Yeah. yeah. Unbelievable. SUN YON's gonna do that freaky thing?!
The answer:
YES.
(I've been Michelle Phan and Wendy's fan for a long time! I just dont take actions. LOL)
I will change myself (outlook) as much as I can this year; it's my new year resolution!
(Because I gonna lie to strangers that Im a SHUBUN gal. Ohming! *slap self*)

Honestly, Michelle Phan changed me MUCH! I had started to take care of my skin after watched her tutorial. (fyi, I never use moisturizer during high school, no wonder I look so chan back then.) So, I now know how to take care of our face more than anyone else do!

Kay, back to the topic. MAKE-UP.
LOL. Don't drop your jaws folks. I not saying that I gonna apply fake eyelashes, put on concealer, eyeshadow, highlighter and bla bla bla on my face everyday! SIAO MEH. Im so damn lazy in clearing the chemicals out of my face. I dont want everyone look at me like a whore, I also don't want to own frinkles early! Anilgoya! LOL!

But, this is CRUCIAL for me now.
EYEBROW PENCIL.
Yup. THAT.
My friends always know that I doesn't have much eyebrow; and thats a huge problem. Did you guys notice that most of the good looking folks have full eyebrow?
Like what Michelle Phan said: Eyebrow is like a picture frame, it frame your face.
Guess what? IT IS TRUE. I tried it. BIG DIFFERENCE LA WEI.
I bought this at Sasa @ Gurney Plaza, the brand: Cyber Colors. Not cheap you know! But since I will use it on my face, QUALITY come first.


I bought 02 Dark Brown, not black, or not it will be Crayon Shin Chan no. 2. LOL.
For gals who have dark hairs, wear two shades lighter than your hair color.
As for gals who have blonde hairs, wear two to three shades darker than your hair color.
That is what Michelle Phan says.
(Honestly, I watched more skincare than her makeup tutorials)
Oh yea. This is a 3 in 1 eyebrow pen, there's a pen, a brush and a sharpener. Plus, you can buy a refill only if you finished your pen!That's my future make-up partner. LOL.

How about my face? Concealer, foundation, blusher, bronzer or highligher?
Blah, I only apply sunblock SPF 50+ on my face. LOL.
(ps: UV rays aged your skin quick like hell! And make it dark too of course -____-)

How about my eyes? Eyeliner, mascara, fake eyelashes or color contacts?
Blah, next few years later.

How about my lips? Lip gloss, lip stick or lip balm?
Blah, I will wipe it out in seconds. LOL.

That's for all now.
Good luck (Michelle Phan)
TEEHEE (nigahiga)
End.

1 comment:

Moon said...

Hi Sun Yon,

I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

Cheers and stay happy!