20100905

First hang out after Final

CHEERS! TARC's first sem was officially OVER. HAHA.
Now I so damn nothing to do; but anyway, I will appreciate this holiday, or not I gonna wait for another 3-4months for another sem break. Urghh..
LIFE'S TOUGH.

Yesterday directly after our last final exam, we straight head off to Gurney Plaza. WOW, I missed there so much. LOL. It's like I haven't been there for decades! HAHA. Just joking. This time it was sort of reunion of 8 of us (Yin Yee ABSENT). Nee tried so hard to pull all of us out. HAHA. Well, she done it =.=

We lepak at Nando's and Coffee Bean. We chat, and there's alot of conversation and topics. Although I'm a listener thoughout the whole process, I can't TAHAN you know, two person talk different topics at the same time. So tough to choose what to hear; SMS with him also kena 'sour'. LOL.Lilian sudah balik rumah, so she missed this. AND Lilian, please, CUT YOUR HAIR! x]

No comments: